Registration to Officiate opens on October 19, 2016 at 10:00 am EST.
OFFICIALS COORDINATION TEAM:
Our “Chief Executive Official” (CEO) will be Paul Albright, and as always Steve Owen is our “Chief Finicky Official” (CFO). They will make sure your time with us is as good as it gets. Please send all correspondence to Paul at email@example.com or call at (770) 367-7792
HOW TO REGISTER:
Go to SportWench.com. If you don’t already have a SW account, create one now and choose “Official” as your role. Once your account is set up and registration has opened, log in and go to the “SW Events” tab, then click the “Info/Enter” button next to the 2017 Big South event.
Match fees are based on level of certification.
1st or 2nd referee match fee:
National / Jr. National Officials -- $33
All Other Certification Levels -- $28
One game tie-breaker:
All Certification Levels -- $10
PAYMENT OF MATCH FEES:
Payment worksheets must be filled out and authorized at the conclusion of each day’s play. Officials are contract labor, must also complete a W-9 and are responsible to report all fees received from the event as income. Payments will be distributed onsite before departure for all verified worksheets.
Complimentary hotel rooms are provided for out of town officials.
- All rooms must have two (2) working officials in occupancy.
- Complimentary rooms are reserved for three (3) nights ONLY (Thurs-Sun) with check out on Sunday morning.
- If you wish to stay over on Sunday night, you will need to cover one nights charge.
- Make sure to include this information when you register.
- All rooms will have 2 double or queen beds.
- Officials will be assigned to a particular hotel based on when their reservation is received. Requests for specific hotels/locations cannot be guaranteed.
- You can request your roommate when you register otherwise one will be assigned.
A MANDATORY meeting will be held Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 9:00 pm for all BSQ referees.