Loyalty Hotel Reservations
(READ IN FULL FOR COMPLETE DETAILS OF THE PROGRAM BEFORE APPLYING)
This booking option is for customers that book more rooms per team than other customers; usually by taking an active role in funneling more parents through the events’ booking system in addition to their athletes and coaches.
IMPORTANT LOYALTY DATES
- October 14 - 19; Submission of the Loyalty Application
- October 19 - 26; Loyalty teams register and pay for the event
- November 1; THS emails the Loyalty contracts
- November 10; Deadline for teams to accept the Loyalty contracts
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
- The ability to book before General Hotel Reservations open
- Access to a more preferred list of hotels
- Access to larger room blocks within a given hotel
THS will process Platinum level applicants followed by Gold level applicants, first according to the number of room nights requested then by the date/time the application form was received.
# of Teams in Club
# of Hotel Rooms
1 or more
15 per team (45 room nights)
1 or more
or NEW this year
5 or more
12 per team (36 room nights)
9 per team (27 room nights)
HOW TO APPLY FOR A LOYALTY RESERVATION:
- Process the Loyalty Application Form during the application period listed above.
- The application allows a club to process requests for multiple team contracts in one application.
- A single FJ Code must be associated with each team’s requested rooms within the application.
- Each room must be booked for 3 nights minimum.
- Register and pay for your team, Oct 19 - 26
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT:
- THS will process your request and send an email with a link to the contracts for EACH TEAM beginning Nov 1st.
- Accept each contract within 48 hours per the THS email instructions you receive.
- Hotel room inventory on Contracts that are cnot accepted by the required date will be returned to General Hotel Inventory.
- Once your contract has been accepted, you will receive information from THS on how to enter your rooming list, etc.
LOYALTY POLICIES YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU APPLY:
- Most of the hotels used in the Loyalty Program do not provide comp rooms.
- Requesting or booking a Loyalty reservation DOES NOT automatically guarantee entry into the tournament. Please check SportWrench to confirm acceptance.
- Each team must utilize 90% of the contracted room nights.
- Rooms may be used by anyone affiliated with the team: players, coaches, parents or friends.
- Other teams cannot use open rooms on a contract in order to comply with the Stay & Play reservation.
- Teams will be charged a non-refundable deposit by the hotel 60 days before arrival for one nights room and tax.
- Clubs with extensive room requirements for a large number of teams may be required to book in two or more hotels in order to process their application.
- If your team is not accepted into the event, your Loyalty reservation will be cancelled with no penalty.
LOYALTY PROGRAM LIMITATIONS:
Due to the popularity of the Loyalty Program, some Gold Level applicants may not be able to contract rooms in the downtown area within walking distance. This is strictly due to the supply and demand of hotel rooms within the defined area and the number of applicants requesting space. If you are contacted by THS because your Gold Loyalty Application has been "deferred", you have a few other options that will still afford you some Loyalty Program benefits.
- You may be able to take advantage of a hotels comp policy at a different hotel.
- You will get rooms at the next best hotel location before all General Reservation applicants.
- You may be able to separate your teams into different hotels in order to have access to possible residual space at the downtown and walking distance hotels.
We will do our best to give deferred applicants opportunity to move into the downtown areas should rooms become available. We do not guarantee that reservations will be able to be moved and do not maintain a wait list.