General Hotel Reservations
(READ IN FULL FOR COMPLETE DETAILS BEFORE MAKING A RESERVATION)
This booking option is for customers that cannot commit to a more stringent usage clause, forms teams later in the season, only has a minimal number of teams and people attending, local teams and parents who would still like hotel rooms or for those who simply need more time to organize.
HOW TO BOOK A GENERAL RESERVATION:
- Register and pay for your team starting on Oct 19.
- Access the hotel reservation system at THS
- Online bookings are processed in real time so you are fully aware of hotel availability.
- You may call THS directly if you prefer.
- Hotel rooms in the downtown area may have a 3 night minimum.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT:
- THS will send an email with a link to a contract for EACH TEAM.
- Accept each contract within 48 hours per the THS email instructions you receive.
- Hotel room inventory on Contracts that are not accepted by the required date will be returned to General Hotel Inventory.
- Once your contract has been accepted, you will receive information from THS on how to enter your rooming list, etc.
RESERVATION POLICIES YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK:
- Only some hotels within the block provide comp rooms.
- Accepting a contract DOES NOT automatically guarantee entry into the tournament. Please check SportWrench to confirm acceptance.
- Each team must utilize 80% of the contracted room nights.
- Rooms may be used by anyone affiliated with the team: players, coaches, parents or friends.
- Other teams cannot use open rooms on a contract in order to comply with the Stay & Play requirement.